Now that the madness of getting The Hack together is starting to subside a bit, I can share a bit of what I’ve been working on these last several months to go along with the book.
The biggest part is the promotional tour that will come shortly after The Hack goes on-sale on July 25.
My band, Iconoplasty, will be setting off across five states with close musical pals Red Hands Black Feet for a badass rock and roll tour that will feature readings in as many of the corresponding cities as will have me.
The current tour itinerary is below. If you’re interested in helping set up a reading or book event in any of those towns, or see a hole in the schedule you want to help fill with some rock and roll in your basement, get at me and let’s make that happen.
- Wednesday, Aug. 14 at The Wax House in Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Saturday, Aug. 17 at Haushouse in Moscow, Idaho
- Sunday, Aug. 18 at Baby Bar in Spokane, Washington
- Monday, Aug. 19 at Chop Suey in Seattle, Washington
- Wednesday, Aug. 21 at Track House in Olympia, Washington
- Thursday, Aug. 22 at Le Voyeur in Olympia, Washington,
- Friday, Aug. 23 at The Kenton Club in Portland, Oregon
- Saturday, Aug. 24 at The Red Room in Portland, Oregon
- Sunday, Aug. 25 at The Trillium Cafe in Hood River, Oregon
- Wednesday, Aug. 28 at the 3rd Street Pub in Bend, Oregon
- Thursday, Aug. 29 at Bombs Away Cafe in Corvallis, Oregon
- Friday, Aug. 30 at Johnny B’s in Medford, Oregon (potential VAM Commanders reunion)
- Saturday, Aug. 31 at Club 66 in Ashland, Oregon
- Sunday, Sept. 1 at the Pink String House in Oakland, California
- Wednesday, Sept. 4 at El Rio in San Francisco